Do you have a special picture that you always take in the parks?

I always take a picture of my kids on the treehouse steps at Disneyland -- dates back to a similar picture of my mother, sister, and I when I was a kid. I am looking forward to adding to my treehouse picture collection next year when we go to WDW!

PHXscuba

There is a great view of the castle from in front of CP. We always get a picture of our kids standing at that fence looking at the castle.

I dont know why, but I always take pictures on the safari tour at AK. How many pictures of the back of the lions head, from 500 feet away do I really need :confused3 ??

:rotfl:

I do that too, and I don't know why. Look, it's the same fake ant hill! Look, it's the same fake pile of eggs! Gah!

12345v2.jpg

I always take a picture of DD on Dumbo it was her first ride ever at WDW and 13 trips later even though she is kind of old now, we always do that first and I take a picture.

We take a picture every year behind the Contemporary Resort. There's a large, modern looking Mickey with a camera stand about 15 feet in front of it so you can set the timer on your camera and get the whole family. We've taken a picture there every visit.

CR-Pic.jpg

hubby Nebo in his favorite smoking section, .. the rocking chair by Big thunder!

I don't think this statue is there anymore. It wasn't there in Feb. during our trip and I remember seeing a thread about its disappearence recently.

The brass statue in the hub or the Goofy statue in front of Tony's? I only thought the Ton'y one was missing....

We currently have three spots going. Cinderella's Fountain just outside the castle, The Wooden Indian in Frontierland, and the Minnie/Roy Disney Statue in the Main Court area of Main Street.

Not terribly original, but we always get a family picture in the rose garden, with the castle in the background. We used to have the exact same pose. My kids are so tall now that my wife is the shortest in the family and had to change places with one of the kids in the front. We have several of these prints framed and hanging in the den at home. Nice reminders of years gone by.

The barber's pole in the Magic Kingdom. I have three of those so far, from 2005, 2007, and 2009, and it is so neat to look at them side by side and see how the kids have grown.

besides the popular ones, (castle, tree of life, etc) we always take our dd's picture in minnie's kitchen in toontown sitting in a chair. we have a picture ever since her 1st trip (2yrs old) till now (9). also, the drums @ AK, we have one every yr there.

We always take a family picture in front of the Partners Statue. It always reminds me to work hard and great things will happen :)

Ok this isn't in the parks it's at the resorts, but it's along the same line... every trip I take to a Disney resort we have pictures taken in the photo booths in the arcade. We make silly faces and have a blast. These photos have come to mean a lot to me.

September2005a.jpg

September2005b.jpg

January2006.jpg

September2007.jpg

August2008.jpg

November2009.jpg

January2010.jpg

April2010.jpg

We're starting a new tradition this year. We're Steelers fans and will be bringing the Terrible Towel for photos in the parks and with the characters! That'll be fun! And it's a way to get my 14 yo ds in the photos if I ask him to hold the towel. :lmao:

I always lie inside on of the metal ears outside the Contemporary facing the lake. It's getting a bit tight in there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter