• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have a pet named after a Disney character?

Have two cats named Mike and Sully

Had a fish called Stitch (he was a Blue Beta)

Had a dog named Rajah but this was long before Aladdin (1970's)

Border Collie named CindieRella. Who sleeps in her castle (crate). We really should have named her Curella since half her head is white and the other half is black. And we have TinkerBell the cat.

We have Walt (black cockapoo puppy) and Jack (schnauzer) that has nothing to do with Disney.

My brother just adopted a dog from his local humane society, Goofy.

Really? Our dachsund Jack is after Jack Sparrow :thumbsup2

I have always wanted a pet named after a Disney character. A few years ago, we adopted a dog from our local shelter. I wanted to name him Pluto. However, he was almost a year old and wouldn't come to the new name. So, we kept his old name.

This past year, a stray cat in the neighborhood adopted us. I took "it" to the vet, we weren't sure yet if it was a boy or girl. When the vet said it was a girl, I knew her name immediately. She was sweet as can be, just like "Minnie". I finally have my "Disney pet".

Do you have a pet named after a Disney character?

"Minnie"
Summer2010291.jpg

:goodvibes Jennifer

This is my Minnie, she is 3:

Min.jpg

We have two black leopard spot ponies. The gelding is name Pongo & the mare is Perdetta.

We had a cat named Mushu as well but he went on to be with his ancestors.

I don't have any pets..but my MIL and SIL do and they have named their pets after characters.

My MIL has a cat named Tink and a dog named Winnie. My SIL has a cat named Belle and a dog named Rupert..which I think he named from Survior winner!!:rotfl2:

But..if I ever had a daughter I always wanted to name her Aurora Jasmine. This was actually picked out before I've ever went to Disney World!:goodvibes

I have 3 with Disney names.. Daisy for Daisy Duck.. Tink for Tinkerbell and Pooh for Pooh.. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter