Do you have a pet named after a Disney character?

I have a female Shih Tzu who's formal name is Crystal Fantasia....we call her Tasia for short.

Great thread !!!

We have always named our pets after disney characters:

Sheppard/Chow mix - Zazu (Lion King)
Sheppard - Keely (Phil of the Future)
Chihuahua - Pongo (101 Dalmations)

Yep we either go real big or real small :goodvibes

We have two Jack Russell Terrors..Terriers. Nemo and Dory, I keep threatening my husband that I want a Crush Too.

This is Tinkerbell (on the right) and her sister, Sassy. Of course only Tink has the disney name, DH named Sassy.

ry%3D400

We have Walt (black cockapoo puppy) and Jack (schnauzer) that has nothing to do with Disney.

My brother just adopted a dog from his local humane society, Goofy.

We also have a Belle kitty! We adopted our kitty in December of 2009. In working out names, I suggested Noelle for the time of year when we adopted her. DDs rejected that. So then I said, "What about Belle like jingle bells?" And they said, "No! What about Belle like the *princess*!" And there we are.

XO
Liz

My niece was adopted by a stray cat ;) who then promptly had four kittens:scared1:! She named mama Princess Jasmine, and the kittens were Marie and Toulouse (Aristocats) and Baloo and Bagheera (Jungle Book). We adopted Baloo, and he completely fits his name. He's a big, lovable lug!:goodvibes

My Bichon-Frison puppy (he is a year old but i still call him a puppy lol) is named MUSHU after the dragon in Mulan. Although many people think he is named after the food. :rotfl:

We have Belle

21553_1205363410365_1117025522_30513897_7575814_n.jpg

Daisy

18053_1190884688406_1117025522_30483374_3588862_n.jpg

and Russi (named after the voice of Minnie Mouse)

26372_1241391711050_1117025522_30582982_166234_n.jpg

Your babies are beautiful! I lost my doll faced persian, (feral rescue) very very suddenly and really never thought I was a cat person until my little "Bossman" got sick. I am looking for another kitty as beautiful as yours are. I don't suppose you own a cattery...lol.

We are going to the shelter today to potentially adopt two 7month old kittens (brothers) I found online. This thread has given me a lot of great name ideas! The hard part will be passing the kid test - they have such bizarre ideas of what makes a good name sometimes! :confused3

A cat named Lola- (not really a Disney name, but the show Charlie and Lola was shown on the Disney channel and we picked up a Lola doll at the UK pavilion on our last trip)

A cat named- Beghera (Jungle Book)

A dog named- Lilo (her full name is Lilo Stich, so when she is bad she gets called stich)

A dog named- Roo (from Winnie the Pooh)

Our dog doesn't have a Disney name, but our baby does :rotfl: We named him Oliver - wanted something different, but not weird and Disney, but not too Disney. He's totally an Oliver too - smart, cute, sweet as can be and a very good boy!

We have a female Calico cat named Lilo. Thinking of getting her a brother and naming him Stitch. Go figure. :thumbsup2

We are going to the shelter today to potentially adopt two 7month old kittens (brothers) I found online. This thread has given me a lot of great name ideas! The hard part will be passing the kid test - they have such bizarre ideas of what makes a good name sometimes! :confused3

We adopted the brothers and after much, much discussion, have named them Everest and Splash, after each kid's favorite attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter