Do you have a name you call your GPS?

We call ours Betty. She has a first name that rhymes with Witching. But most of the time we just mute her so I don't have to listen to her "recalculating".

I don't have GPS in my car, I just use the GPs on my phone, and my phone's name is Sloane.

Florita as we named her on the way to Florida and thought florita sounded more like a woman.

I hate them - can easily memorize my routes - DH calls his Olga, DB calls his 'my red haired Irish lass' - says she's got a fiery temper!! She's always telling him to recalculate!! LOL

It's funny having this thread dragged back to life. I don't even own the car that my nagging Nellie was in anymore :-)

That *itch Jill!

We named her when we were driving from Miami airport to Key Largo to visit a friends sister. She (Jill) wanted us to make a U-turn as we were in the inside lanes going down under the ovepass. We would have hit a wall! She wanted to kill us. We then learned she likes to hear herself talk and repeat herself over and over again. We call her "that *itch Jill"

I didn't realize so many others named their GPS....ours is Edith. My boyfriend trusts her completely, but she and I don't always get along so well.

Reactions: Kae
English accent,male, and he's called Trevor (homage to the old Timekeeper attraction in MK)

It's fun to say "shutup Trevor" when he gets us lost

Wow. All of my friends think I'm crazy for calling my GPS by name. This thread makes me feel much better!

Oh, and her name is Veronica. She's basically the #1 woman in my life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter