Do you have a Mickey Head on your antenna?

I'm with several other posters......used to buy them and people would keep stealing them!!! :furious:
Now we don't have an antenna on our new car so we have the Disney stick people and also a license plate cover.

And yes.....when I do see them I smile.......then wonder when theirs will get stolen. :duck:

And yes.....when I do see them I smile.......then wonder when theirs will get stolen. :duck:
I've had antenna balls for probably close to 15 years - for many of those on two vehicles. And, in 15 years, we've not had a one stolen (touch wood). (and I work in an area where kids would do that for fun-but they don't :thumbsup2)

I've had antenna balls for probably close to 15 years - for many of those on two vehicles. And, in 15 years, we've not had a one stolen (touch wood). (and I work in an area where kids would do that for fun-but they don't :thumbsup2)

Nobody has stolen one of mine yet but I do lose them when I take the Jeep off road on occasion. ;)

I've had sorcerer Mickey on my antenna for almost four years. It never occurred to me that anyone might steal it! Now I'm stressed. It's the only thing standing between me and a lifetime of wandering parking lots looking for my car.

I'm glad to hear that Debbie. We don't live in a high crime area so we were surprised when ours went missing. A co-worker also lost her "Year of a Million Dreams" silver eared Mickey Head within a short time of putting it on!

We're almost certain neither of ours fell/flew off because we had to push them on really tight, they weren't going anywhere! So whoever wanted it badly enough took the time to pry it off our antennas when we weren't around.....likely in a parking lot during work. :headache:

Mine was never stolen, but was removed by DS 19 when he started driving my car. I guess he doesn't love Disney as much as he always claimed :confused3

Mine was never stolen, but was removed by DS 19 when he started driving my car. I guess he doesn't love Disney as much as he always claimed :confused3
I was going to mention that in my previous post. My DS kept taking the Mickey ball off of whichever vehicle he was driving. Not cool, apparently. :rotfl2: Then I told him....my vehicle, my Mickey, and if you don't like it, don't drive it! ;)

I've had sorcerer Mickey on my antenna for almost four years. It never occurred to me that anyone might steal it! Now I'm stressed. It's the only thing standing between me and a lifetime of wandering parking lots looking for my car.

We have sorcerer Mickey on our 2 vehicles, Im the same way I look for the Mickey head on the antenna to find our vehicle. There are a few burgandy Torrents like ours:rotfl2: I bought some spares just incase, lolol. Word of advise dont go thru carwash with Mickey head on antenna. You end up with a black ball on antenna.

I have one for every holiday! When there is no holiday in the month I go back to plain old Minnie. I do not have an antenna but my DH drills holes through the ears and I hang them from the rear view mirror.

I do not unfortunately :9) I used to have the silver mickey outline decal that they sell in disneyland, but it did not survive our canadian winter very well, and lasted about a 9 months on my car before completely coming off :crazy2: Need to replace it again.

Currently have a very faded pink princess on my antenna. It was a newer more sparkly model until someone found it a new home, so I had to go back to my old one. DH had a plain black Mickey on his truck antenna until someone removed Mickey's ears. Hubby came out of work to a plain black ball on his truck antenna one day, so his has been removed. Luckily will be heading back in the next four months so can buy a few more! Yay!

Well I got a new vehicle and before it hit the road i needed some Disney on it, so I hung my Mickey Ice cream treat from the rear view mirror

I wish I could put mine on. We grabbed one at the Disney Outlet on Vineland, but realized both our cars have the fat stubby antennae and they just don't fit!

But to make up for it we have the whole Disney family on the back window, and I have a cool Mickey hanging ornament on the rear view made by combining a Mickey Head key chain and a Sorcerer's Hat keychain. Oh yeah, I also have a Goofy hat "bobble" ornament.

We're back in the world in March; I'll need to decide what my next piece of car bling will be...

Minnie ears are on my antenna. I used a drop of crazy glue to make sure they didn't come off. Unfortunately, I had a WDW car magnet stolen & needed to make sure my ears remained :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter