• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have a Mickey Head on your antenna?

I had a Santa Stitch but it fell off over the winter. I'll get a replacement during our trip in August.

Of course;
A black mickey head with gold ears on my wife's van, and a Canadian mickey head on my car. Also a lime green DISboards ball on the motorhome.

DH has a soccer ball Mickey on his pick-up truck, a black one on his company truck and now our new SUV that has no antenna...well my husband used the elastic from a car air freshener and poked a small hole in the bow of my Minnie antenna ball and hung it on the rear-view mirror :goodvibes

I love seeing other cars with Mickey antenna balls...makes me feel like there's another person that "understands". :thumbsup2

I do have one! It's a leopard print mickeyhead that I got at Animal Kingdom!

I have seveal as well. A soccer Mickey head for the summer, the Canadain head, orange for fall and the traditional black one. When the soccer head and the Canadian head start to fade, the right coloured sharpie marker is great for freshioning up the colour. Just a tip for those who have been experiencing the dreaded fade. I love seeing is on my atenna and it sure does make it easy to find my van in the parking lot.:earsboy:

I have several and change them according to the seasons.

My dd's and dh thought I was crazy because I was always looking for antenna toppers during our trip to WDW because our Disney Store in Nova Scotia does not sell the toppers anymore.

I would really like to get the Canadian Flag and a licence plate cover. Does anyone know where to get these in WDW because I will look for them when we go next spring.

Thanks,
Kim

I have several and change them according to the seasons.

My dd's and dh thought I was crazy because I was always looking for antenna toppers during our trip to WDW because our Disney Store in Nova Scotia does not sell the toppers anymore.

I would really like to get the Canadian Flag and a licence plate cover. Does anyone know where to get these in WDW because I will look for them when we go next spring.

Thanks,
Kim

World of Disney at DTD has a plate frame not a plate cover. It's the 'Where dreams come true' one. Don't know about a Canadian flag topper.

Canada in Epcot sells Canadain mickey balls. As for licence plate frames they are around just look and when you find one you like get it.

Of course;
A black mickey head with gold ears on my wife's van, and a Canadian mickey head on my car. Also a lime green DISboards ball on the motorhome.

And we need to get a new one for my van as one of Mickey's ears fell off.:goodvibes

A regular Black Mickey on my vehicle. Im going to get some seasonal ones when we go in Dec/Jan.....I didnt know that they could be used again once taken off......awesome!

OH I don't think I've ever seen these before! I wish I had one, and a licence plate cover would be sooo awesome.

Guess I will have to wait till 2010 christmas trip to get these items. :upsidedow

I had one till my DH took my car through the car wash.
We used to have a Dodge Grand Caravan. After any servicing, the service department washed the vehicles. The first time the Mickey ball went missing, I had a crying fit (must have been hormones :rolleyes1 ). Anyway, DH went back to discover that they had placed the Mickey ball in the 'Lost and Found' of the car wash bays. After that, he knew to take it off (or he went back without my knowing). And if we forgot, the service bay personnel knew it was ours. :thumbsup2

You bet we do!!! We have the Canadian Mickey Head!!! I bought a few of them when we were in Canada at Epcot....I've have 2 disappear;)

Yup- A Minnie Mouse !
Our first one 'disappeared' so on our recent trip I bought a 'spare'. Now I can't wait to use it!

It is the easiest way to identify our van in the parking lot:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter