Do You Have A Kittywalk For Your Kitty?

Brutie

Earning My Ears<br><font color=purple>I've been st
I'm thinking of getting this for our backyard for our adopted kitty, ButterScotch. I've been looking at them and they are pretty pricey but I've found them online for about half price so I'm sitting here debating.

I'd love any advice you have if you own one already. I wouldnt get the Ultra one cause it says it doesnt work with the original and if I want to add on to it, it wont work with the Ultra one. I just want the original Kitty Walk one. Probably just the straight piece for now, maybe some curves and a seat later on.

Thanx for any advice, good or bad. And ButterScotch Morsels thanks you too.

We don't need a Kitty Walk. We have a Brutus. He keeps the cats well exercised.

We have the deck and patio model. It is pretty good. Very secure. It keeps Rocky in and he is strong. I considered expanding but it is a pretty expensive undertaking.

Ted

I have never heard of those. I had to look it up on yahoo to see what it was. Those things are really neat!! If we didn't have a screened in porch for our girls we would definitely think about getting one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter