• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have a good smallish crossover bag?

BensWife

DIS Veteran
We've done fanny packs for the last couple of trips to DLR, but I think I would like to try a smallish crossover bag. No more need of a diaper bag since my youngest is potty trained! YEA!! I won't need to hold too much; tickets, cell phone, kleenex, medicine, gum, credit card, etc. Thanks!

Check out a bagallini. They come is several sizes and I love mine. Very comfortable to wear and they hold a lot in a small space.

BensWife said:
We've done fanny packs for the last couple of trips to DLR, but I think I would like to try a smallish crossover bag. No more need of a diaper bag since my youngest is potty trained! YEA!! I won't need to hold too much; tickets, cell phone, kleenex, medicine, gum, credit card, etc. Thanks!

I second the VB hipster. Vera has some smaller crossbodies, too. We're still in diapers, so I keep our valuables in my hipster and leave the diaper bag with the stroller.

I use the Grace Adele Cora bag. It's a cross body with adjustable strap. The interior has pockets for your phone, room keys, a notebook to for your ADRs a plastic makeup bag to store some extra sunscreen so it doesn't leak all over your stuff, plus enough room for any extras. I love it. That bag was the reason I became a consultant to sell Grace Adele.

Prior to finding Cora, I used a bagallini and it is very functional but it's not very feminine and I would never carry it outside the parks. It "died" about a year after I bought it because I could never get the bottom of it clean enough to not be embarrassed to carry it around.

I have a few Sherpani bags in various sizes. They are really cute and functional. I love their cross body bags and small backpack. They have their own website and can be bought on ebags and zappos.

I got a bag from one of those catalog/home sales companies called Thirty One Bags. The style is called the Pop Crossbody, I liked it because the bottom is gusseted with a zipper and there are great pouches and pockets in it which helped me find things easier. 2-3 on the inside and 2-3 on the outside. I think the style is discontinued in January but you can still find them on ebay. Here is someone else's blog post about it with pics. Best thing is you can just throw it in the wash.

http://joannie31.blogspot.com/2011/05/pop-crossbody.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter