• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have a favourite park?

Favourite Disney Park

• Animal Kingdom

• Epcot

• Magic Kingdom

• MGM Studios

• Disneyland

• Love them all

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.
#1--Magic Kingdom (By far, my favorite!!)

#2--Epcot

#3--Animal Kingdom

#4--MGM

GOTTA LOVE WDW!!!::yes:: :wave2: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My family:

#1 - Magic Kingdom & MGM

#3 - Epcot

#4 - Animal Kingdom

My family loves WDW!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Magic Kingdom!

Whoops, I forgot to add my list:

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Epcot
3. MGM
4. Animal Kingdom

It's funny, 'cos a couple of years ago MGM and Animal Kingdom would have been the other way round, but I don't find that Animal Kingdom has the same tranquil feeling about it anymore.

I am going to WDW my first time this Thursday, so I will let you know. I did want to add that I grew up in Anaheim area going to Disneyland almost every weekend every summer, etc. I spent 20 years going to Disneyland too many times in a year, and I just have to say that it is sad for me to see how run down, and how it has lost its magic over the years. :(

I have to give four votes to Epcot as a family favorite. We spent 16 days at disney last christmas and spent most of our time at epcot. I just hope it gets some TLC soon.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter