Do you go to WDW for your kids?

This was going to be our first trip without the kids. When they got wind of this - they are now 26 and 28 - they asked to come along. So, no we go because we all love to go!

This was going to be our first trip without the kids. When they got wind of this - they are now 26 and 28 - they asked to come along. So, no we go because we all love to go!

I have a feeling that is going to be how it is for DW and I. I bet we won't be able to go to Disney without DD even when she is out on her own. Heck, I continued to vacation with my parents well into adulthood and even now at 47 still vacation with my mom from time to time.

I love Disney, I would much prefer to go every other year. I go every year for the children. But I always enjoy Disney just as much as they do, if not more. :goodvibes I know it sounds crazy but I have so much fun planning for Disney trips. :)

It's mainly for the kids but you gotta do some for yourself. We're probably an 80/20 split

It is for all of you.I always loved to see the look on my sons face and the fun he had while he was at the parks with us.I remember the first year we went without him when he was at college,kinda depressing but my wife and I adjusted.I think the whole reason to go is family bonding,just what I think though.

My DD 9 and I are spending a Dad/Daughter vacation in 7 weeks for the halloween festivities. Just us two, leaving W (you'll notice no D in front of the W) and DS at home. It will be a full 6 days over over the top daughter activities. Can't wait to see what she decides to do!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's precious! I hope you two have an amazing time!

We go to WDW for the family, not just the kids. It is also the adult's vacation and the likes/dislikes of everyone has to be taken into account when we decide what to do, what to skip, where to stay, what to eat, etc. Everyone will get to do what they want but the entire trip will not be focused on just a couple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter