Do you go on a diet

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
before Vacation ?

yep got to look good for all them people I will never see again :rotfl:

before Vacation ?

yep got to look good for all them people I will never see again :rotfl:

I don't try to lose weight but I do make sure hair, nails, Botox :rotfl2:, etc. are done so I look good in the photos.

I do when I'm going in a pool/beach vacation. I leave for Hawaii in 5 days and I'm short of my goal by 3 pounds.

Ohhh yes!!!!
I do really watch what/how much I eat before.

Especially since we often take SPRING beach/pool vacations.
After that few extra pounds that can creep up over the winter.

And, if it is too cold and wet to get out and walk, I do my walk and excercise videos until the weather improves. OMG, I have my whole favorite Leslie Sansone video completely memorized... "and.. Walk..." Hahahaha!!!

But, it isn't for all those people I will never see again!!!!
It is for me and DH!!! :goodvibes

Yes, but it's more of a preemptive strike against the weight I know I'll gain while on vacation :lmao:

Nope.

My wife has been fattening me up for years and I like it that way.

I have no reason to care what others think anymore, especially on vacation where I wont see them again.

I do so I can still wear my clothes at the end of the vacation.:rotfl2:

DH is a newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic. He's lost 10 lbs and I've lost 3 on basically the same diet in the same amount of time. Although, I do have a glass or two of wine several evenings a week (I know, I know, empty calories and carbs).

When we go to FL, usually in Nov, I wear jeans down and back and not during the vacation. If I can still get them buttoned and zipped for the trip home, I'm happy.;)

Yes and I'm on one now because we're headed to the beach next month. Plus I just need to lose some I gained this winter anyway. I'll be seeing family and old friends who haven't seen me since last year so there is extra motivation!

Yes, but it's more of a preemptive strike against the weight I know I'll gain while on vacation :lmao:

Same here. Before the Food and Wine festival especially, I try to lose a few pounds.

i do but I am ashamed of the reason why.

I swear, the airplane seats get SMALLER each time I fly. I hate that uncomfortable feeling so I try to get smaller in that area...

We gave up dieting before vacations many, many years ago. Nobody is going to be impressed with either of us, even if we work out seven days a week.

The world is so NOT ready to see Mrs. Tex and I in swimsuits. In a humanitarian gesture, we don't even own any and haven't for years. Likewise, we stay away from beaches. Heck, the last time we went to Sea World they kept trying to feed me herrings and make me jump through a hoop! (Guess I shouldn't have worn the white t-shirt and black fleece, huh?)

I'm too busy cleaning the house in case I die while I'm gone to worry about such things!

I do! Not bothered about the ppl I will never see again buy pictures last a lifetime!!! Don't think you are ever photographed as much as on a holiday!!!
I tend to try to drop a few lbs but also hit the gym hard to get my arms and legs looking nice (after 2 kids I'm afraid my tummy will never see the light of day again so I focus on the bits that I'm still willing to show!!)

I usually lose a couple of pounds but it's usually due to the stress of all the planning! :teeth:

I try to. I sure need to right now but I leave this week for the beach and I can't get it off before we go! I do plan to be serious about this and lose the weight before Disney in December.

Not a diet per say, but I try to eat healthier to counter act all the dole whips and Lapu Lapu's. Not to mention the swimsuits for cruises and the pool...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter