Do you get TOWELS in your stateroom?

Lindy Loo

DIS Veteran
We are in a cat 11 for a 4 night cruise in Oct on the Wonder. Please can you tell me if the boat provides towels, or do we have to pack our own? Do we need towels for the room ie shower, AND for sun bathing/beach use.

Thanks

Both DCL Ships provide towels for both the rooms and the pool area. Towels are also provided at Castaway Cay. There is no need to bring additional towels unless you have specific needs. The towels onboard are fairly nice.

So do you have to be booked on a DCL excursion to get a towel? We are planning to just grab a cab and do the beaches on our own. Should I pack my own towels? Now that I think about it, it would only be on Coz since we are doing a short excursion on GC first and then heading to the beach. I would hate to pack towels since i like to buy some on CC before going home.

Jackie

No need to be on a Disney excursion to get a towel. They hand them out as you exit the ship without regard to whether you are on an excursion or not.

If you are not on a DCL excursion you have to get your own towels from deck 9 before you leave the ship. We found this out the hard way on our cruise in Nov. We tendered at GC and when we got ashore we forgot towels and they would not let us take any from the supply they had waiting for DCL excursion guests.

Lindy Loo said:
. . . do we have to pack our own?

No, but leave room in your suitcase to bring home a DCL souvenir beach towel from the onboard shop.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter