• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you get choked up seeing Walt & Mickey at MK?

I never have, but I'm sure my Mom will this trip. She will probably be thinking that it will be her last trip to Disneyworld. Plus she gets emotional over things. She teared up when she boarded the Disney Wonder with us, as she just never thought she would ever get the chance to go on a cruise.

I do get a bit choked up and I always point the statue out to the grandchildren. I also take them through The One Mans Dream attraction so they can see who Walt was and what was behind the parks. I have always wanted to do the Keys to the Kindom tour. How many people do they take in each group? I am just wondering if it is worth doing as I would want to be able to hear everything the tour guide is saying. I want to try for this tour when I go with my mom at the end of the year.

Very nice thread! :thumbsup2

I get more excited than choked up ... but when we drive under that "arch" welcoming us to WDW! I can hardly breathe!

This trip, we were in the process of leaving MK and it was just turning dark. The lights came on and I turned at the end of Main Street and the castle was bathed in pink lights. That is when I got misty eyed.

I love both the statues too! My desktop pic is the Partners Statue!

KSG's you get a little ear piece to hear everthing the guide says and the groups are around 10 to 12 people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter