Do you ever eat at the same TS twice in one trip?

We have eaten at Kona, O'hana, Cape May and 1900 Pf for both lunch and dinner during the same trip....never 2x for the same meal...not that there aren't places that I would love to eat at twice though. I still haven't eaten at all the restaurants I want to yet, but I would eat Via Napoli, O'hana, WGPE and Ragland Road mult Xs. Love Disnney Dining:love:

Oh wait....I just remembered....I did eat at Nine Dragons 2x for lunch in one visit. :upsidedow

Didn't plan this, but on the 2004 Poly trip, we ate lunch at Kona 3 times in 6 days! It was really good, convenient, a nice break from the parks, and we never had trouble getting in without an ADR (this was in early Dec and before all the DDP promotions). We also did a (planned) breakfast there one morning.

When I was on my honeymoon around Christmas of '98, DH and I went to the Garden Grill twice. Once for lunch and once for breakfast on the very last day of our trip. We remember this in particular because there was a cast member at breakfast who wanted to commemorate our honeymoon with a special cake. :bride: So sweet of them but even if we could have taken it with us, we were stuffed!

We probably would have booked both a breakfast and a dinner there for our upcoming trip, but when I made the ADR for dinner I discovered that dinner is the only meal Garden Grill does anymore. :sad1: So disappointing...

51 days to go!

Breakfast at Garden Grill was wonderful! It was the highlight of our trip back in '98. Wish they would start it up again. Dinner is still very good, though! Love farmer Mickey, but miss Minnie in her cute country dress!

Yes, we've done breakfast and dinner at both Whispering Canyon and Crystal Palace. All good all the way around!! YUMMO!

Love California Grill and Wishes. Just can't get enough. Always go at least twice. So DxDP is a must. Also have done and will do Narcoosies more than once. I am addicted to Wishes!!:rotfl:

We are doing Crystal Palace breakfast twice. We love the food and the early MK entry! Also, we're doing Kona for breakfast once (at least) and dinner. We might even squeeze a lunch in there as well. I :love: Kona Cafe!

YEP: Before it went to a Signature Dining Experience, we had dinner at LeCellier 3 times on a trip that spanned just under 2 weeks. My DH thought it was a bit of an overkill, but he scraped his plate clean every time:laughing: It was awesome :cloud9:

every time we go we do T-Rex. O'hana and Raglan Rd this upcoming trip will be the 1st one where we hit O'hana twice but it is a breakfast and a dinner and because of free dining we will get to try a bunch more new ones!

We are doing Crystal Palace breakfast twice. We love the food and the early MK entry! Also, we're doing Kona for breakfast once (at least) and dinner. We might even squeeze a lunch in there as well. I :love: Kona Cafe!

Kona is one of our favorites too and we may be going twice next time. We have been to Chef Mickeys twice, my DH's request. :laughing: We have also been to 50's Prime Time Cafe twice on one trip. I canceled another TS and added 50's because the kids wanted to stay in that park. It was great though. :goodvibes

We have done this on longer trips with both 'Ohana and Le Cellier. We have also eaten more than once on our very first trip at Cape May because we were staying at the BC and didn't know any better.

Boma! It is our favorite restaurant on property (and one of our favorites period.)

First trip (8 days) we ate dinner there twice.

Second trip (10 days) we ate dinner there twice and breakfast once.

Last trip (4 days) we ate dinner there once.

Honestly, we would probably eat there every other day if we could afford it.

Crystal Palace breakfast, Le Cellier and Via Napoli are all restaurants we'll happily hit twice on a trip. Tusker House breakfast, too if we have time! :goodvibes

We did Les Chefs de France three times on a ten day trip. We had an ADR on our first day. The meal was so good we asked if they had an open spot for lunch the next day. Then again on our last day. The meals got better every day. :thumbsup2

My cousin and I went this past August. We ate at Via Napoli twice. Once on Wednesday, we loved it so much we canceled our other reservation in Epcot on Sunday and went back. I would highly recommend it. It was delicious both times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter