Do you display that you are a DIS'er while staying at the world?

I wear my Podcast pin on my bag and also an orange Mickey head I put the podcast logo on is attached to my bag. I have a t-shirt, but it's just been too hot to wear when I was there.

A DIS'er noticed my orange Mickey head tag in one of the Epcot WS shops last year, she was a podcast fan, but had never been on the boards. We had a nice chat about Bawb.

We always have a lime green mickey head on any of the bags we carry around with us. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
We also wear our DIS t-shirts.
However we do not have enough of those yet to wear one everyday!

I wear my Podcast T Shirt at least once during each trip either at WDW or on the cruise! While that has never attracted any disers my daughter did get recognized as "the baby from the DIS" because of our first cruise video...

We had our LGMH on our backpacks but never ran into anyone. Next year, I plan on wearing my Pod Cast T Shirt. I also bought Lime Green T Shirts for next year. I'm going to have them screen printed, but not sure what yet.

Since we will be going before PCC 2.0, I'm sure we will run into some Diser's then.

I wear my Podcast pin on my bag and also an orange Mickey head I put the podcast logo on is attached to my bag. I have a t-shirt, but it's just been too hot to wear when I was there.

A DIS'er noticed my orange Mickey head tag in one of the Epcot WS shops last year, she was a podcast fan, but had never been on the boards. We had a nice chat about Bawb.

Lisa....... if it was too hot to wear a t shirt... what exactly were you wearing then?

:rotfl2:

pirate:

I'm not sure, I do believe that Pete hates lime green. I also believe he does not like the name Disapalloza (sp).

This is correct. Pete has stated more than once of his total and utter aversion to Lime Green. He also feels DIS-A-Palooza is.....gaudy, for lack of a better term. However, they kind of stuck.

No. I generally go "hands free" and have nowhere to hang a LGMH. I'd wear a T-shirt if it wasn't lime green or orange.

Lime green and orange are both fine colors. I don't dislike them. I kind of like lime green under certain circumstances and did wear clothing that color in the 80s. I prefer not to wear those colors now, though.

I do say "hi" to DISers who are advertising, though. :)

I wear not one, not two, but 6 Lime Green Mickey heads on me when I am at WDW. First I carefully cut them out. Then I glue many together, back to back so that they are reversable. Using a paper hole punch I punch a hole in between the ears. I put a small key chain on each of them and attach them to all the zippers on my fanny pack.

Stop and say Hello when you see me at DISapaloosa !!

I had planned to wear my DIS shirt from GKTW but it was too big by the time we got there, so I am hoping they do another GKTW fundraiser so I can get a smaller one. (It was too big because I got my butt in gear and have lost weight :cool1: )

This is correct. Pete has stated more than once of his total and utter aversion to Lime Green. He also feels DIS-A-Palooza is.....gaudy, for lack of a better term. However, they kind of stuck.

Last thing in the world I would want to do is offend Pete!

Quick! Tell me his favorite color. I will find a Mickey head to match.

And if he doesn't like the name DIS-A-Palooza, well Pete, I am sure that is the reason why I am not going.

Let's have a nice, proper, non-gaudy party.

I wear not one, not two, but 6 Lime Green Mickey heads on me when I am at WDW. First I carefully cut them out. Then I glue many together, back to back so that they are reversable. Using a paper hole punch I punch a hole in between the ears. I put a small key chain on each of them and attach them to all the zippers on my fanny pack.

Stop and say Hello when you see me at DISapaloosa !!

Sister in Solo Travel,

Now I know how to find you!

I always have my LGMH on my purse/hipsack at the World and most of the time at home too. Never had anyone at the World say anything but twice at home people have know what it was and struck up conversations.

Christy and I have LGMH's. Christy has one on her purse and her bag and I have one on my Camera Backpack.

IMG_9076.jpg

Christy and I have LGMH's. Christy has one on her purse and her bag and I have one on my Camera Backpack.

IMG_9076.jpg

This pic is when Alicia and I recognized you two at Down Town Disney before the cruise right? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter