• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you DIS in class?

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
I'm sitting in the computer lab in my math class right now. So do you DIS in class when you have the oppurtunity?

My professor doesn't care. She facebooks from her blackberry, lol.

Ha Ha i did once in computer class and my teacher didnt care we never did anything so i got on disboards and just looked around for threads to answer.
you need to go read my thread.haha

no.
our school is soooo strict with internet access, and it doesn't work.

No, I don't.
Mostly because I don't want to have anyone see it.
But also because they monitor our usage, so if it's not already blocked, they'd turn right around and block it.
It's happened to me with fmylife.com

They've blocked Disboards at my school, but I do Twitter a lot when I can.

Yeah, whenever I can. Twitter/Facebook/MySpace is blocked, but DIS and Blogger aren't. I was on earlier at like 12:00ish. I finished my gym final and we were in the library so I went on. xD

I go on a lot in web design, too.

In high school I couldn't. Almost every website was blocked, it was annoying.

And in college I can't either because I don't bring my computer to class. I know if I do, I won't pay attention in class and I'd fail..haha

No, it's blocked.
A lot of sites are blocked.
Facebook, Fmylife, youtube, dis, game sites.

Today the blocks were down so my whole personal finance class was on facebook. My teacher didn't care. Seniors have 3 days left so we're all done.

It's blocked.
So are nearly all the proxy sites.
xD

I don't want people to see it, so I haven't tested it.
I'm not sure if it would be blocked, but they probably would end up blocking it after a couple times.

I don't really want people to see it. But, in computers were allowed to go on the Internet and go on sites if we are done with our web design projects. It's probably blocked tho. A lot of things are. Youtube is for students. Photobucket isn't blocked tho! haha.

YouTube isn't blocked but teachers yell at students when they go on it. :rolleyes:

Yep. everyday.. right now. though im not in class right now. im supposed to be but we are waiting for some choir thing to start so we are just sitting in the locker room on our laptops.

Its one of the only unblocked sites.

Haha, I used to all the time!! All of my lectures were put online so I could listen to them again. Plus we also have notes too.

Hopefully soon I'll be getting a new cellphone with internet access that I can be on here more than just at home.

I don't really know, never really tried it out at school to see if it would actually work. However, I do sometimes go on the DIS with my cell.. though, its really laggy and then annoys me until I just end up exiting out of the internet off my phone.

Its blocked.
Along with msn, sometimes google, sometimes yahoo, practically every other website.

So when I bring my iPod and I can pick up wiFi I sometimes DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter