Do you cry at Disney?

i cry at the end of fantasmic when mickey is at the top of the mountain! i love that mouse! i can't wait to have kids and take them to disney, i'm gonna be a wreck the first time they meet mickey! ::MickeyMo

Every trip!!!! I am a crier though...especially for happy times or when I see my kids excited! I cry on the plane heading to Orlando,and when we get off the plane, I cry when I get into MK for the first time...I cry when we see the castle, at shows and parades, Wishes and Illuminations....when my girls see or do something they've never done.....and the most crying I do is when I have to leave...pretty much the morning I wake up to leave until I get on the plane I have tears in my eyes! I just saw Annie on broadway today and I cried a few times...even my 4 year old daughter admitted she cried when she heard Annie sing for the first time...i had chills and tears! I also cry at sappy commercials, movies and TV shows!

:lovestrucI cry at everything. When we, DH,DS 7, DD 3, DM, DF, all went to Magic Kingdom for the first time in 2000, I had a plan. I studied these boards and tips for months before our trip. Had my map and my plans all printed out. We walked up Main Street to the castle and all the princesses were dancing with their princes. I burst into tears and froze. Couldnt remember which way to go or what we were supposed to do. I looked at my baby girl and she was crying too! :lovestruc

I would imagine Disney has hired a lot of Psych majors to help manufacture the emotive response and to create the perfect environment for it. The least I can do is oblige by crying at Wishes and while settling my KTTW acct. :love::love::love:

Our first Disney experience was on a Disney Cruise 2 years ago.
I cried walking on to the ship for the first time. Watching my DD meet the princesses. During the show "Believe" on board ( DH cried too ha!) I cried on the bus ride back to the airport! It was beyond magical!

my first trip to the park is next week - expecting to be a blubbering mess!

LOL!
I just scrolled past this thread thinking what, who would cry!?
2 seconds later....I am watching Kelly & Michael at MK and get all teared up as they show Michael enjoying DW with his girls!
OMG....I guess I will cry....totally unexpected and timing was hilarious!

I was putting together our holiday video from September 2012 and found a lot of the clips very overwhelming. I get extremely teary-eyed at Fantasmic, when Mickey first appears and when he appears in his Sorcerers Apprentice attire at the end. The parade music and Wishes soundtrack also make me cry! My worst moment was standing watching Spectromagic when I was about 8/9 and just sobbing because it was our last day there. I was singing "I'm not going ho-ome" to the tune of "On this magic ni-ight." :'( ;-)

I cry when I walk up Main st. And see the castle. I cry during Wishes, illuminations and Fantasmic.

I cry everytime I walk up Main Street and see the castle! I cry when ME drops us off at the resort...I cry during wishes....I cry when I see our 2 DS's hand in hand which only happens at Disney!! I cry when I see families laughing and playing together at Disney. I cry when we board ME to go back to the airport......wow I really do cry a lot! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter