Do you crave certain foods when stressed

Not just certain foods...mostly everything. :crazy: Thankfully, I'm not stressed too often. ;)

It depends on the type of stress I have. Sometimes I don't crave anything and I don't want to eat at all. Other times I crave mac and cheese with bacon in it! Yum!!

I don't eat much when I'm stressed, my husband on the other hand eats chocolate lots of chocolate.

Yes and it's super weird. If I have a stressful morning at work, I always get a Filet O'Fish and fries from McDonald's. It always helps and I have no idea why.

Yes, yes, yes. We have a deli in my area that sells a grilled sandwich consisting of a fried chicken cutlet, mozzarella, russian dressing, and bacon. If I get too stressed out I head there and get one.

Off topic but the next 24 hours are going ton b the worse the thought of my mom flying over seas any thoughts on on to relieve the stress I am going to say I might not be able to get to the gym due to weather

Red meat is the main one I crave when I am stressed. That and many of the items I can't have because they would make me ill (medical condition). I get stressed and it's like my body goes "eat all the bad foods so you can be stressed AND in pain!".

Chips

but mostly I over eat or just stop paying attention to how much I eat and drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter