Do you crash in the Music Mix/Play Room?

Fairy Dust

<font color=deeppink>*~*~*~*~*~*<br><font color=te
I nearly always crash as I am about to play my mix. I wonder why it's always there?

I do, too, which is why I stopped getting credits there unless I have to for a quest.

I also crash when I am waiting in line to play my mix - I think it may be certain notes or combinations of notes from other player's songs. What I do is use the advanced setting to enter a music room with few or no other players and never have a problem playing my mix.

:rolleyes1

On the current computer I am using, rarely.. However on my non-custom built PC I do alot.

It's sporadic for me, but often I do get the "white box crash" just as I'm
playing my mix. The neat thing is that if I don't click "ok" right away,
my character is still there plugging away at the music, and I will get my
credits. :)

It doesn't happen every time, but I don't know what is triggering it.

I used too also...but like you I never go there unless it is required because of the crash problem.

It crashes on me there, too. I've started using the Advanced mode and going to a room that has no Mickey ears. Seems that with fewer people there, I don't crash nearly as much. Maybe try that and see if it helps?

I have the same problem, so if I have to go there, I always go to an empty room

yup, same problem. I usually don't go in until I'm prepared to sign off anyway, then hurry to the mix area to get those credits before actually playing music. And even if you haven't played your music, as long as you've chosen it and are in line, and don't click the white box to ok the crash, you will stay there and can even type and ppl will read what you write even if you can't see it. After my message comes up that I receive 25 credits for playing my mix, I ok the crash. Its a bummer since it's an easy way to get 50 credits every hour, but not worth the time of signing in again.

yup all the computers in my house crash there from time to time, but whats funny is I will be in the same room as one of my kids while the music is playing and only one computer will crash....... and it switches from one computer to the other :confused3

I find that if I don't do anything when I'm in line (like check mail or click on someone's info) I'm usually OK.

Good to know about not clicking OK on the white crash notice. Thanks for that tip.

I love going to full rooms, crashing or not so that many may hear the mixes of Foamy. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter