Do you contribute to a political campaign?

Do you / have you contributed to a political race?

• I have in the past........

• I have for this election......

• I might contribute to this election.....

• Never, they have more than enough money.....

Results are only viewable after voting.

budbeerlady

<font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c
Have you contributed to a political campaign?

I did my first one this year and I was curious what others do?

Yes, I am contributing to the Obama campaign. This is the first time I have ever put my money behind a candidate.

We did in the 80's and 90's. We don't any more. The only bigger waste of money, IMO are lottery tickets.

At this point I only contribute on a local level.

We did this year for the first time and huge! It is someone my DH deals with through work who is running for state office. He is a GREAT guy and is from the other party than we usually support. It is a perfect example of supporting the right person, not the party.

I gave a lot to the Kerry campaign, I had extremely strong feelings about that election. After Kerry got beat I detached myself emotionally from politics (aka I got fed up). Needless to say, I don't contribute a dime any more.

I donate to the party I follow and very happily too :)

Rich::

Yes, my wife and I contributed $500 each to Sen. Obama's and Sen. Clinton's campaigns for the primaries, and will contribute again to whomever wins the Democratic nomination.

Yes, my wife and I contributed $500 each to the Obama and Clinton campaigns for the primaries, and will contribute again in the general to whomever wins the Democratic nomination.

Not directly to any candidates (beyond buying a bumper sticker for my car) but I have donated to groups that support politicians - i.e. Planned Parenthood, NOW, One of the green groups etc....
I'm big on everyone should vote (no matter who they choose, it's important to get out and vote!!!!) so volunteer my time getting people registered to vote and working the polls.

Yes, this is the first year I have done so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter