Do you collect anything Disney?

Ok, for me the question is what don't we collect?? Just call me an Equal Opportunity Collector!! :rotfl:

Here's a sample of our collection:

67247Snowglobes.jpg

67247Castle_Cubby.jpg

67247Sorcerer_Mickey_BF_Case.jpg

67247Castle_BF_Case.jpg

67247Big_Figs.jpg

67247Disneyland_Lamp.jpg

67247WDW_Oz_Castle.jpg

67247Lilo_Stich_Sericel.jpg

67247Jedi_Mickey_Sketch.jpg

67247Jedi_Mickey_BF.jpg

BTW, we're luckily enough to know several cast members so everything was at a great discount & collected over the past 10 years. Otherwise, we just wouldn't be able to afford our Disney lifestyle.

And yes, our little apartment is starting to look a bit like the Disney Gallery. :blush:

Dizneyholic said:
Ok, for me the question is what don't we collect?? Just call me an Equal Opportunity Collector!! :rotfl:

Here's a sample of our collection:

67247Sorcerer_Mickey_BF_Case.jpg

BTW, we're luckily enough to know several cast members so everything was at a great discount & collected over the past 10 years. Otherwise, we just wouldn't be able to afford our Disney lifestyle.

And yes, our little apartment is starting to look a bit like the Disney Gallery. :blush:

What an awesome collection! I really like that Scorcerer Mickey artwork in the above pic. :thumbsup2

I dont collect anything particular but I have all different kinds of things like snowglobes, shot glasses, I have 3 collectors plates of the Castle..1 of the castle normal, 1 from the 45th and 1 from the 50th...I have pens, writing paper (that is still in the plastic) ;) I have a mug from the monorail cafe, a mickey sorceror head which had ice cream in it from stromboli's, a popcorn bucket, all kinds of figurines, a ceramic mickey piggy bank, ah I could go on and on but I wont bore you... :smooth:

:tinker: TINKERBELL ANYTHING!!!!! :tinker:

I love tinkerbell and I collect anything with her on it. I have everything from lamps , to pillows to teddys to Pj's, to stickers and stamps, tshirts, pins, desktop patterns, and drinking cups. OH I even have tinkerbell seat covers and steering wheel covers in my car along with a deckle on the back window.... Gotta love Walmart! :tinker:

I love Tinkerbell too! I just recently got two Tinkerbell tattoos on each of my shoulders. Each a different pose from the movie.

I also now collect the Princess Zizzlingers. I love them they are so cute!!!

CaliforniaDreamin said:
Your collection is amazing!! :thumbsup2

Thanks!! I've officially cut myself off for the time being. I now need to work on getting a house to fit all this stuff in!!!

I collect Disney pens, especially the large "bent" pens. They are inexpensive, easy to transport and I'm a teacher, so I use them every day at work!

Melissa

i used to coolect the pressed pennies i have like two books full of them, didn't collect any last holiday thou, might start again thou

Dizneyholic said:

The Jedi Mickey statue is awesome!!!!! =)

I collect Nightmare Before Christmas stuff....

My collection isn't that numerous, but what I have is cool, bigger stuff.

I have a 6 foot tall plush Jack Skellington, a queen size comforter, a Jack Skellington costume, a Jack Skellington mask and a collectable doll from the ninties from Japan in a coffin box.

I think I have just about every classic Disney movie. From Peter Pan to Snow White, Alice In Wonderland, etc....This thread brought back memories of my 5th grade teacher. He was a Disney NUT!!!! He collected Mickey and Minnie figures. OH!!! I just remember something else Disney that I have. I have the glass globe of Mickey and Minnie on their wedding day. Years ago I saw it at the park and I told my parents how bad I wanted it. That year they went to a local Disney store in town and bought it for me. It's awesome! :sunny:

Disneyland1084 said:
I think I have just about every classic Disney movie. From Peter Pan to Snow White, Alice In Wonderland, etc....This thread brought back memories of my 5th grade teacher. He was a Disney NUT!!!! He collected Mickey and Minnie figures. OH!!! I just remember something else Disney that I have. I have the glass globe of Mickey and Minnie on their wedding day. Years ago I saw it at the park and I told my parents how bad I wanted it. That year they went to a local Disney store in town and bought it for me. It's awesome! :sunny:

My pride and joy in my disney video collection is the Disney's Fabulous 50's video. It was never re-mastered or re-released. It still works great and I was able to find one in excellent condition. I used to watch this movie when I was little and absolutely loved it! I hope that one day they put it on DVD. :Pinkbounc

Here is a photo of some Disney collectibles I have:

55599fca.jpg

33d04eab.jpg

b571fc18.jpg

8e4c243d.jpg

e8274ea1.jpg

c7a224b8.jpg

4346bfc3.jpg

62c7ff25.jpg

e552ea10.jpg

ead120d8.jpg

a281909f.jpg

9b111d38.jpg

As you can see, Disney has invaded my home! :rotfl:

We collect Disney lithographs. Each of my three daughters have about 20 plus framed in their rooms. I also have some in the bathroom.

tinkerbell anything....recent additions are a sweater for my dog, a costume for our build a bear, a lamp for my daughters room, stickables and a matching mp3 player holder and bookmark.....yes i know i have ocd tinkerbell disorder;)

I'm collecting the little Disney Figures. I've completed the Green & Blue series and need only Cinderella's Castle for the Yellow Series and Jedi Mickey & Stormtrooper for the Black Series. They're a little pricey (3 for $5) but they don't take up much space.

I've also got the full Haunted Mansion Figure set and am working getting the full (old) POTC Figure set (3 of 8 so far).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter