Do you buy a lot of Scrapping stuff when you are at Disney

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
Okay, I pretty much said it all in my title. LOL

But I was wondering if you buy lots of Disney made merchandise? Of course I got the scrapping bug after my trip to the World so now it is too late to pick stuff up.

IF you buy that that stuff do you find that the kits duplicate each other?

Hmm...I'll try to answer. I haven't gone too crazy because my grandparents who have APs go down and go crazy for me. They've brought me back all kinds of stuff I never would have paid for myself! If you buy the "kits" with paper, stickers, and diecuts that go along with a specific theme, they don't seem to repeat each other, but they show mini-pictures of all the contents on the package, so you should be able to check. With big sticker packs though, there do tend to be numerous duplicates. The individual sticker sheets do not have the good prices, but they do not have duplicates either.

I still tend to buy a fair amount of stuff!

I also bought lots of the disney stuff at disney, but when I get it home its really not my style (too simple), so it just sits in one of the piles on my desk. My first WDW trip I went overboard and bought almost every disney scrap item i could get my hands on down there, b/c of limited selection at home, but now we have several great LSS and a HL within 30 min's driving, so I have no need to get anything at disney.

I thought the actual scrapbook store at DTD was a disappointment. Their supplies looked to me like things kids would use, not adults. I did buy a lot there, tho! Most scrapbook stores sell good Disney items, but at WDW you can buy supplies that are related to the theme parks and WDW (not just Disney in general.) I also found some great WDW paper at the Wilderness Lodge store.

I find the best scrapping things at the world are the free things. I love to collect the napkins, drink stir sticks, etc. I do buy a few things that are from the scrapbook store, but mostly I find things that are in my "style" at home at the LSS or on line at mousememories.

The worst case is you call the mechandise dept when you get home, and its shipped to you.(no sales tax if you don't live in FL, but there is a shipping fee)

100_1678.jpg

I've found that more and more each trip, I shop with my scrapbook in mind. My scrapbook tends to be most of my souviner budget, so I'll buy papers, stickers and keep my eye out for unique things that would fit in it...

I do tend to buy stuff I'll never use because I'm there and my sweet DH always lets me have time alone to shop. I feel like I have to buy something, but I have not used much of what I've bought. I am going to try to stick to saving things to put in the scrapbook, like keycards, pixie dust, etc. this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter