• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do You Bring Home the Coffee Packets in Hotels?

I don't take the coffee as we have a percolator and husbands are for sending out for coffee while I'm getting ready in the hotel room (okay, only semi-kidding).

I do take the shampoos and conditioners if I haven't used them. I use them for future trips (they fit the airline regs for liquids) or for back-ups at home.

I do check the coffee maker in case we do use it for hot dogs remnants!

And now, we check the iron before we use it. Not for cheese, but for plastic. A few trips ago, my husband had a wrinkly dress shirt and used the hotel iron on, only to find a smudge of plastic across the top. We figure the previous occupants of our room was doing crafts. We hope.

I never use the coffee machine or would even bother to take the packets home. Sometimes I may take a lotion and keep in it my bag.

Only once- when we stayed in the Sheraton in Anaheim for a conference, and they had Starbucks. I put them in my bag, and they put new out every day. I had a little stash of them for home. No biggie, you are paying for them anyway!

With the price increase in coffee, I'm kind of surprised that hotels still have in-room coffee/pots anyway. Most do free coffee in the lobby in the mornings.

I never have and probably wouldn't.

I do use the hotel coffee maker but I always make sure it doesn't smell like Ramen or hotdogs. If it weren't for the budget board I never would have known to check. If I am going to iron, which is really only if I am in a hotel for an out of town wedding, I also check first for cheese remnants.

What about dirty socks or pantyhose? :lmao:

With the price increase in coffee, I'm kind of surprised that hotels still have in-room coffee/pots anyway. Most do free coffee in the lobby in the mornings.

Between the coffee in the lobby or a nearby coffee shop/Dunkin Donuts, I'm good.

Yes, I take them. I save them for the next Disney trip! I know that is funny but we only get a few so I take back what wasn't used so we get a full week of coffee :)

No, because I usually drink it if it's good! (ex. Sheraton has Starbuck coffee)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter