Do WTDC send me another number to link on my disney experience

Sweet Pea UK

DIS Veteran
Ve just booked with WTDC for the first time and have a booking number but this number doesn't work on my disney experience.

Do they eventually send me another number - I'm expecting a 16 digit one like I've had before??

Thanks x

Yes I'm wondering the same thing lol. I was getting all uppity as it wouldn't work in the app so I called them and they said 200 days out I will get a new number or something grr hate waiting and 200 days out doesn't give me much time to play lol :/

When I booked they said wait 72 hours and then I can call back for the number which is made up of numbers and letters.

I have a 6 digit UK reservations number, and an 8 digit alphanumeric number (the US reservation number)... but no 16 digit number. There used to be another number on my magic band, but when I went to check just now, and those now show the 8 digit number as well...

I'm sure I got a 7 digit and an 11 digit number lol!!

Anyway - the booking reference linked to MDE rather than the confirmation number. So try any number they give you - hopefully one will work ;)

I'm sure I got a 7 digit and an 11 digit number lol!!

Anyway - the booking reference linked to MDE rather than the confirmation number. So try any number they give you - hopefully one will work ;)

I linked with the 6 digit number (though not till several months after I made the booking).

from the FAQ on WDTC-UK

you can link your ressie with your 6 digits confirmation number and your last name.

if this doesn't work you can call WDTC-UK for the 8 digits number

If you're staying at OKW, the ressie is not in the MyDisneyExperience system until 10 months out. So it's useless to request a number before that.

Apparently someone said they are stipulating 200 days out for all bookings that have just been made for 2015. But like chmurf said, if it's SSR or OKW then it's 10 months out. It would be nice to link everything now, but 10 months out still gives plenty of time ;).

Apparently someone said they are stipulating 200 days out for all bookings that have just been made for 2015. But like chmurf said, if it's SSR or OKW then it's 10 months out. It would be nice to link everything now, but 10 months out still gives plenty of time ;).

That's great thanks - can't book anything til 6 months out so loads of time. I can stop panicking now!! I'm just REALLY impatient!! X

I have been told by Virgin Holidays that from 60 days out, they will be able to give me the reference number I need to start making FP+ reservations. (This is because VH won't issue actual tickets.)

Although the girl @ VH told me to check before the 60 days, as VH are hoping to give the numbers out before then!

I had originally been told that I wouldn't be able to sort out FP+ until I was there, which is no fun!

I emailed and asked for it and they replied with a reference number that began with letters (or the 'American reference' as the CM on the phone called it).

I'm sure I linked mine more than 10 months in advance (booked direct with Disney).

I wouldn't expect any 2015 bookings to link until they release the US packages for 2015 as that is when they will update the back end software. Historically this has been June.

I have emailed wdw they say that reservations are linked on mde from 200 days before departure date.

I called the other day and was told to wait until 200 days before which they calculated for me. A bit annoying as I booked through WDTC and got sent an email a day after booking reminding me to use the app and start planning, it's like they're toying with me! :rotfl:

It may seem early to start playing around on the app and website but it's my first trip and I'm raring to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter