• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do we need to do anything else?

krismanda

Mouseketeer
After dining reservations nothing needs to be done until fast passes at 45 days out, correct ?

We haven't been in a couple years and I wanted to double check that I'm not missing something. Thanks !

krismanda said:
After dining reservations nothing needs to be done until fast passes at 45 days out, correct ?

We haven't been in a couple years and I wanted to double check that I'm not missing something. Thanks !

Fastpasses are at 60 days out. Final payment due 45 days out. I believe online check in begins at 60 days out, as well. :0)

Fastpasses are at 60 days out. Final payment due 45 days out. I believe online check in begins at 60 days out, as well. :0)

what is online check in? Does that mean when I get to my hotel, I skip the regular lines? we are also coming up to our 60 day countdown. TIA :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter