Do we have to wait until tomorrow to see the actual intineraries?

I love blogs like Scott's to view all the options on one page and get a feel for the offerings. Then I go to the SLOOOOOOOW DCL website to get more information on particular cruises I might be interested in. And always on a computer because their mobile site is totally useless and the main site on a phone is near to impossible to use.

AWESOME! Scott uploaded the brochure with all the itineraries and dates onto his blog! No having to hunt and guess w/the DCL site!

When can we price the summer 2016 cruises? And when does booking start for summer 2016 cruises?! Thank you!

When can we price the summer 2016 cruises? And when does booking start for summer 2016 cruises?! Thank you!

Platinum and Gold Castaway Club members can get quotes and book over the phone beginning tomorrow morning. Everyone can get quotes and book by phone or on the website beginning Thursday morning.

Hard to say. It's a very unique sailing for Disney, which may draw lots of interest, but it's also 12 nights, which for many people is very long, particularly when you add in travel time to and from the UK.
But might it attract UK cruisers who want a disney experience closer to home? Or are the ports a yawn to Brits?

If the British isles cruise was in the UK school holidays then I would definitely be interested! Even though I am in the Uk I have never visited Scotland, Ireland or Guernsey! But 5th June will just not work for UK people with school age kids! We have a weeks holiday at the end of May, and the kids would likely be going back to school the first day of the cruise, and then the six week summer holiday is from around 22nd July to 5th September :goodvibes

Claire :)

If the British isles cruise was in the UK school holidays then I would definitely be interested! Even though I am in the Uk I have never visited Scotland, Ireland or Guernsey! But 5th June will just not work for UK people with school age kids! We have a weeks holiday at the end of May, and the kids would likely be going back to school the first day of the cruise, and then the six week summer holiday is from around 22nd July to 5th September :goodvibes

Great information! Thanks very much!

Are there many homeschoolers in UK? DCL seems to have a large homeschool following. ;)

Are there many homeschoolers in UK? DCL seems to have a large homeschool following. ;)
There aren't as many as there are in the US, that's for sure. I am a teacher here in the UK and not a single one of the Dover sailings works with my school holidays next year so may be same for many with kids. Looks like we'll be looking at a hop over to Barcelona for a Med cruise- so frustratingly close to have the Magic in Dover but tied to term dates!

The 7 night Fjiords cruise at the end of May from Dover fits with spring bank holiday, so that may be popular for UK families. It's def the one I'm going to get priced tomorrow.

Agree with you there- think many local authorities still put half term there too..not us this time unfortunately! Hope the fact it's spring bank doesn't push the price up higher than usual for you JoyB-UK. We will soon know!

I think the prices will be high all season regardless of school holidays. Unfortunately DCL doesn't offer a budget option.

Once you know the secret it's easy. I just don't think they need to make it so hard.

I'm hoping for good pricing on one of the 12-night Iceland & Norway cruises. Would love to do the back-to-back with the 7/6 Northern Europe and the 7/13 12-night Iceland/Norway -- but I looked at the 2015 pricing on opening day and I have feeling this will all be out of our price range comfort zone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter