• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do we have enough people for ANOTHER Jan '09 photopass share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

626ish

|tags go here|
CLOSED!

Edit: I'm REALLY sorry everyone :'( , but we've reached as many participants as we can handle right now... I'm sorry we can't take on any more! Try starting your own share - that's what I did, with fantastic results!

SCHEDULE EDIT
Ok, here is the FINAL list of participants, and their order of travel in our group:
traycilyn - Jan 10th-Jan17th
rnscoobie - Jan 11th-Jan 18th
eeyoresbestfriend - Jan 15th-Jan 23rd
iluv2go2disney - Jan 16th-Jan 20th
626ish - Jan 17th-Jan 24th
snarlingcoyote - Jan 24th-Jan 31st
Haileys_Mom - Jan 24th-Feb 4th
twinmom - Jan 26th-Jan 31st

Can we agree on $15 apiece? That will cover the total cost of the disc, the discs I will burn, and the shipping cost to mail them to you.

The day after your vacation ends, you need to input your photopass code (or codes - you can have more than one card ^_^) on our account and do whatever editing you like within the next day or two. Once everyone is done, I will have the CD mailed to me, then burn your copies. I think it'd be a good idea to send ALL the pictures to EVERYONE just in case they aren't in the proper order - which they should be, if everyone puts their pictures in at the right time.

Since traycilyn will be putting her pictures on around the 17th, that defines our time window. I will have them ship the disc during the 2nd week of February, so that is your ABSOLUTE deadline. No worries, though - I'll keep you posted on what's going on with the schedule :)

As soon as I get your share of the cost, I will e-mail you the account information. If you need to mail a check/money order/whatever, you can PM me for my address. Or, you can send PayPal to calenloki@gmail.com

Please PM with any questions. I'm so glad we get to do this together!
Hakuna Matata
Amber

DH and I wanted to do the share (we're going 17th-24th) and even if we could swap one ONE group, it would save us all a lot of money beter spent at the parks! Please post here if you're going in January and don't have the share yet! (I'm willing to buy the CD and send the info to folks.) Just let me know!

We're going January 27 - Feb 3...I'd like to get in if there are enough people. I'm in Canada- will that be okay for shipping?

We're going January 27 - Feb 3...I'd like to get in if there are enough people. I'm in Canada- will that be okay for shipping?

Not a problem for me! Even if it's just the two of us, we'd still save $50 apiece!

I'm glad someone else wants to join :)

Anyone else going before the 17th that wants to pick up the actual pass? Or after Feb 4th would be ok, too!

I was looking for a group with no more than four people. I will be there from January 10-17th!

Perfect! Shall I go ahead and buy the CD, then send you the information? Send me a PM and we can work out the re-payment thing. We've got 3 groups (MAYBE 4), so the cost will be $33, plus shipping for the CD, so no more than $35. Thanks for joining!

Can I get in on this? we will be at Disney from Jan 15-23 then on a cruise until the 31st. I will be back home on the 1st is that enough time to get whatever needs to be done? I would really like to do this, as I saw the other thread too late!
Please let me know if it would be alright for me to join you! Thanks! MB

I would love to join in also. We will be there January 16th -20th.

We're leaving on Sunday the 11th. If theres still room in this group I'd love to join. Please let me know:):yay:

Hi there,
Do you have enough people?
If it is still open, I would love to get in on it.
We will be there from January 24th-February 4th.
Fingers Crossed!! :banana:

I wouldn't mind getting in on one also. I am there Jan 26 - 31st. Let me know.....

I just got back from disneyland january 3 and was looking for a group. (Although I'm not even sure if you can get the cd for disneyland pics? A cm told us you can't buy it anymore???)

I have less than 20 pics, so if I can join this group or if anyone is starting another group please p-m me!

I'll join. We'll be there the 24th to 31st.

Worst comes to it, looks like we might even have enough for 2 groups.

We are in WDW until the 11th. I had no clue about Photopass Groups, but would love to add some groups to save money. Anyone want to update me on how this works?

Well, since we have pre-ordered the CD, anyone already ON vacation won't be able to join - I'm really sorry guys... :sad1:

Everyone else... I'm going to type up a schedule of sorts (for uploading/editing pictures) tomorrow - it will be the first post on the board that is updated, but I'll add a reply to the bottom so it shows back up in your "updated subscription" list. I had no idea we'd have so many people!

Disney doesn't put a limit on how many photos you can have on a CD, OR how many Photopass cards are active at one time. PLEASE POST BELOW so you are aware of this reply - I'm going to edit the first post now and officially close the thread so we don't get too crowded in here!

Got it. I am so happy I saw this. I am going by myself and am not overly fond of having my picture taken but I figure this way even if there are only a few pictures I want it will be worth it.

Thanks for doing this.

:cheer2: Yippeee!! I'm so glad I'm getting to do this!:cool1:

And where are my manners - thank you for putting this together!:wave: :mickeyjum

I read the reply!! Just let me know the specifice, dates for uploading- or whatever I have to do!! Do I give you my card # or do I do that on my designated day? I am new to all of this!! Thanks again for setting this all up!!

Woo Hoo! :cool1: Sounds like we've got a good sized group. Thanks so much for organizing this and helping us all save some money. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter