• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do we get another show today?

yeah, I have noticed the past month or so, that the mp3 shows up long before it propagates to iTunes or is posted... but i wasn't mentioning it.

yeah, I have noticed the past month or so, that the mp3 shows up long before it propagates to iTunes or is posted... but i wasn't mentioning it.

I've done the same thing at least a few times in the past as well. However, I've learned to be patient since I usually can't listen until after work anyway, so there's no rush. (Well, yeah, there still is...)

Wow, the first 15 minutes of the show is packed with all sorts of interesting stuff.

Kim

Me too...dang it...now my secret's out ;)

Most excellent show today folks! Lots and lots of good stuff!!!!

Are you able to download from that link? I can listen but not download.

--Daneen

OH MY Gosh....I can't wait to hear it!!! Kleenex huh?? I am a crier to begin with...they are going to make me cry???

OH MY Gosh....I can't wait to hear it!!! Kleenex huh?? I am a crier to begin with...they are going to make me cry???
Let me just say...it was rather difficult to apply my makeup today as I was listening to the podcast...

But they were happy tears!

I won't be able to listen to it until tomorrow morning. I am always a day behind on it.

Let me just say...it was rather difficult to apply my makeup today as I was listening to the podcast...

But they were happy tears!

I excused myself at lunch from an all day meeting to check out the first few minutes of the Podcast. Seeing the posts on my Blackberry, I could not wait till I got home. I came back in a tad bit streaky.

Not to self: wear minimal make-up on Wednesdays.

Oh no! Really?, during my lunch break i'm going to have to get IT up here to allow me to download the podcast because I want to hear this exciting news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter