Do trundles still cost extra at Port Orl.?

studentmom

DIS Veteran
Do the trundles still cost an extra $15/night at the POR (or is it FQ) or are they complimentary now? I think I read on another thread that they are included in the rooms now??? Hope someone can help clear this up for me.
Thank you very much! ::MickeyMo

We had a trundle in our room (1839 AB) last September. We didn't ask for it and didn't use it but it was there. So, I assume that there's no charge for them in that area of the resort.

There is still a charge for a trundle bed if you have 5 in a room. I booked for December and was charged.

I also specifically asked, and was told the charge is still in effect.

If you book for 4, and happen to get a trundle, there is no charge, even if you use it

Julia

The policy of charging for the trundle bed when there are 5 in a room was still in effect in December, but it has since changed.

I booked about a month ago for May by calling CRO and was not charged extra.

The web was still charging when I checked it there. :confused3

JuliaM, How long ago did you book? Was it over a month ago?

Wonder if it changed since then?

Michele

I booked in December, and paid the deposit in January

Julia

disneydebk said:
The policy of charging for the trundle bed when there are 5 in a room was still in effect in December, but it has since changed.

Should I be able to call and have them remove the charge, or will I have to rebook?

Julia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter