• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do tours show up in My Disney Experience?

WeatherbySwann

DIS Veteran
I'd love to surprise a family member with a backstage tour at Animal Kingdom. She loves the behind-the-scenes show on Disney+. However, she is pretty involved in planning our trip and is active on My Disney Experience. I'm afraid if I book the tour, she'd see it in our plans, thus revealing the surprise.

If I booked a tour, would the tour show up in MDE?

No, tours don’t show up unless you enter them as a Note via the MDE website, not app, and if you select that person’s name to share the Note with. You’re good!

VIP Tours have never shown in my MDE, but I currently have the Wilderness BackTrail Adventure booked (Segway) for next week and it appears in my MDE, and we did the Behind the Seeds shortly after it returned, and it showed in my MDE.

Attachments

• 691D0487-E122-4CE5-B077-C3A14198B974.jpeg
    691D0487-E122-4CE5-B077-C3A14198B974.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
We did wild Africa trek and behind the seeds this past week. Both showed up in MDE after I booked.

No, tours don’t show up unless you enter them as a Note via the MDE website, not app, and if you select that person’s name to share the Note with. You’re good!
Well, obviously I was wrong. Thanks for adding to my mental database, y'all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter