Do they still sell the Starbuck's 'You Are Here' Collection in the Parks??

jspicci

Earning My Ears
Hello, just wondering if they still sell the individual Starbucks park mugs. And if so, where is the best place to get them? Heading to Disney in 2 weeks. Its been 5 years since our last visit and would love to collect all 4 if they are still available.

They had them the last time I was in MK, which was Monday.

Pretty much the only places they have them are in the Starbucks locations in each park and Disney Springs.

Yes, they still sell them.

Each mug can only be purchased at the Starbucks in the appropriate park (you won't find a Magic Kingdom mug in the Epcot Starbucks)

They Disney Springs locations also offer the Florida and Orlando mugs

ETA: They are also currently selling Disneyland 60th mug and cold tumbler (not the you are here line) at the Starbucks locations in WDW

Yes their there for good. You'll find each mug in each respectable park. So go to MK to get the MK mug, etc.

Also remember if you are an AP you get your discount on any Starbucks mugs/tumblers

I bought the EPCOT one at the old Fountain View Cafe a few weeks ago. I think I saw the AK one in the Creature Comforts SBux.

Anyone know if the Starbucks in the parks part of the free delivery to Disney resorts?

Great! :yay: Thanks so much for the info! I am a huge Disney and Starbucks fan, so this is right up my alley!

If you forget any of them while you are there, you can try to find them on Amazon. I forgot in Animal Kingdom and found that one online, albeit for more money but at least I completed my set.

Hello, just wondering if they still sell the individual Starbucks park mugs. And if so, where is the best place to get them? Heading to Disney in 2 weeks. Its been 5 years since our last visit and would love to collect all 4 if they are still available.
They do. But each mug, is only available in it's park. So for the Animal Kingdom YAH mug, you have to go to the Starbucks in AK. The Epcot YAH mug is only in the Epcot Starbucks, etc. When I was at the Starbucks in Disney Springs, they had (I think) Orlando and Florida YAH mugs.

Also be aware that they are slightly more expensive than when you buy a 'regular' non-park YAH mug. The extra Epcot one I have has a price tag on the bottom of $16.99 I think I paid $10.95 or $11.95 for YAH mugs outside of the parks. I guess Disney needs to get their licensing cut.

Anyone know if the Starbucks in the parks part of the free delivery to Disney resorts?

When I asked the CM at the MK Starbucks about this, she told me NO, but that I could take my purchase to the register at the Emporium and they would take care of delivering it to my resort. I did that, and had no problem. That was about a year ago, so I don't know if that changed or not.

They also make them now in an ornament! We got the mugs last year and got the ornaments this year!

When I asked the CM at the MK Starbucks about this, she told me NO, but that I could take my purchase to the register at the Emporium and they would take care of delivering it to my resort. I did that, and had no problem. That was about a year ago, so I don't know if that changed or not.
Good to know, thanks!!

Yes their there for good. You'll find each mug in each respectable park. So go to MK to get the MK mug, etc.

Also remember if you are an AP you get your discount on any Starbucks mugs/tumblers

I didn't realize this! Good to know before I head back to purchase the three I didn't get last time. Thanks for the reminder!

can we use our Magic Bands to charge the mugs to the room? I have Starbucks gift cards but would prefer to charge to the room and use my Disney Visa rewards

can we use our Magic Bands to charge the mugs to the room? I have Starbucks gift cards but would prefer to charge to the room and use my Disney Visa rewards

I was able to do this at the Epcot location in May.

They also make them now in an ornament! We got the mugs last year and got the ornaments this year!
OMG, really!! Those will go great on my Disney tree!!!! Thanks! Are those sold in the park Starbucks as well?

OMG, really!! Those will go great on my Disney tree!!!! Thanks! Are those sold in the park Starbucks as well?

Yes. Just like the mugs, each mug ornament is sold in the corresponding park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter