• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do they still mail PIN codes for hotel discounts?

kohlby

DIS Veteran
It's been a while since we've received a PIN code for a Disney resort. Do they still send these out from time to time? We're planning a visit for Sept/Oct and haven't decided our resort for 4-5 nights of our trip yet. We can't stay on-site unless a good discount comes out or we get a good PIN code sent to us.

It's been a while since we've received a PIN code for a Disney resort. Do they still send these out from time to time? We're planning a visit for Sept/Oct and haven't decided our resort for 4-5 nights of our trip yet. We can't stay on-site unless a good discount comes out or we get a good PIN code sent to us.

I received one in December to use by Jan 28th. I don't remember the time frame the nights had to be used by - I think it was good for stays until the end of April but I can't say for sure. But anyway, this was via email and not mail.

Email would be good too - I just want a PIN code. :)

Sounds like there's still a chance we'll be sent one then. It's been years since they sent us one. (I did recently request a Disney planning video. I'm hoping that lets the system know we're interested).

Oldest DD received one in the mail (with follow-up to her email) a few months ago. We were excited, but then disappointed that it was for basically the same Room-only discount that is offered to the general public, but with slightly different dates.

Oldest DD received one in the mail (with follow-up to her email) a few months ago. We were excited, but then disappointed that it was for basically the same Room-only discount that is offered to the general public, but with slightly different dates.

This is true - while I don't remember the dates, I did notice that our discount was 30% while the general public one was 25%. 5% can at least get us some popcorn so I took it but the savings was not hugely significant.

They still send them via mail. They find you even if you have moved. I have received two since we moved last year and our last trip was in 2013. The mouse always seems to know! It was a room discount as well. Wasn't much better than the public offer as others have said.

I'm interested in how you get them. We have been to WDW 4 times and nothing ! And have stayed onsite all but once

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter