Do they sell spray sun screen @ POP?

nettii

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if they sold the spray sun screen at Every thing POP? I know it will be pricey but in that horrible heat it will fell good and I wont have to fight my DS to get it on. Thanks Nettii:goodvibes

I am pretty sure they do but just wanted to let you know what I did. I too like the spray on but didn't want to put it in my suitcase so I used www.gardengrocer.com and got spray sunscreen, a case of water, fruit and a few snacks. It was all waiting for me at Luggage Services when I checked in. They have a $40 minimum and a $12 delivery fee.

I would not count on it. They did when they we were there last September but the sundry wall at Pop is tiny and they only have one or two of things. They also run out of the major items. I felt sorry for a poor girl who had spent way to much time in the sun and they had run out of aloe. Pop was actually calling the other resorts for her.

I put the spray sunscreen in my checked luggage with no problems. If you are concerned, go down to your local sports shop and get their water proof bags for camping/boating. Fairly inexpensive and then you know anything that may spill won't get on your clothes. I never leave home without one.

I don't recall the spray kind, but then I wasn't looking for it either. I bought some kids coppertone (the pink stuff) and a small bottle was $10....take your own!!

Bring yours from home.....the prices for things like sunscreen are crazy. You will pay about 40% more at the resorts and parks than if you buy it at home.

Just a little tip...... the spray type only gives you 3-4 applications per can. The large tubes/bottles will get you 6-8 applications for approx. the same price.

If you can leave the resort, there are a few grocery stores just outside the main gates.

besides the resort does anyone know of an offsite place to buy essentials

MY BABY

1960275342_60cfdea123_m.jpg
1959441169_ce11082f49_m.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZW--qI8-Y8

Bring yours from home.....the prices for things like sunscreen are crazy. You will pay about 40% more at the resorts and parks than if you buy it at home.

Just a little tip...... the spray type only gives you 3-4 applications per can. The large tubes/bottles will get you 6-8 applications for approx. the same price.

Yes, but if you have little ones like I do the spray on is PRICELESS as it is so easy to get on. I will willing pay extra for the spray as to not have to wrangel my 20 month old to the ground to get sunscreen on him.

I was wondering if they sold the spray sun screen at Every thing POP? I know it will be pricey but in that horrible heat it will fell good and I wont have to fight my DS to get it on. Thanks Nettii:goodvibes

Do you mind me asking why you aren't just buying it for 7 bucks at walmart and bringing it with you ??

I just got back from WDW yesterday-put the spray sunscreen in my checked luggage with no problems. I did put it in a large ziploc bag just in case. It was so convenient to use the spray. FYI-I also buy the face sunscreen that comes in a stick-coppertone and bananaa boat both make it. It is really easy to use on kids faces!:)

FYI,

I was just reading an article on sunscreen , giving pros and cons of various types.

The ingredients in the spray sunscreen deteriate faster than the chemicals in the creams. The binder that holds the chemicals together in the spray does not last as long as the chemicals in the creams. So, be sure to reapply it sooner than you would with a cream sunscreen.

herc..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter