Do They Sell Pillow Cases at WDW or on the ship for autographs?

goldenskies

Earning My Ears
Not the arts and craft type person and would like a Disney themed pillow case for DS6 to have character autographs. Do they sell them at WDW or on the ship?:bounce: :bounce:

Sorry to say, they do not sell P/C's on the ship. I suggest you ck your local dept stores or Walmart, Kmart, etc. They usually carry a selection of Disney character or the colorful plain Dis theme pillowcases. I needed 8 different ones on our cruise for our DGC. I bought all the patterns I could at the stores, then resorted to ebay and found enough new Disney brand so that all had a different theme. They are all adorable! Even Nana has one! ;)

Good luck!
~ Sandie

DGS Brady :angel:
f9aa6c74.jpg

I'm green, I admit it.....

Do the characters come into your room to autograph the pillowcases??

Kris

I did not see pillow cases but I go my son then 9 a disney cruise line t-shirt and took it to guest services with different colored markers and each of the characters signed it with a different color.

It's been two years and many washings and the t-shirt still looks great. My son loved it and it was a great surprise for him. We dropped it off one day and picked it up the next.

No, the characters do not come to your cabin. You can drop off your item at Guest Service and usually pick it up in a day or two. This was a word of mouth sort of thing and quickly caught on. DCL has put a stop to it for a bit, but people seem to be reporting that they are doing it again as a comp service.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter