Do they offer free dining on a regular basis?

CMLDisney12

Mouseketeer
We are thinking we'd like to go again at the end of this year or very early Jan 14. We want to go again with the free dining. How often do they do it and how far in advance? We booked in April 12 and went in late sept into oct 12.

Not that Disney informed yet, but from what I am reading on here, it seems like the free DP is starting to be phased away or limited very much this year. People are waiting to see what comes out for September right now, and are wondering if we will even get it them, when it was traditionally done before they started offering it various times a year.

I wonder why they are doing away with it? :( Hopefully they at least offer some other kind of promotions that make an equal savings

I wouldn't count on free dining being offered in January of 2014 since it wasn't offered in January and February of this year (2103), as we were hoping it would be. January was really crowded this year, so I guess Disney doesn't need to entice people with free dining to get them to stay at their resorts. :confused3

I think you may have a better chance of getting free dining in September, but you'll just have to wait and see.

Have you heard of any promotions coming out for August?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter