Do they offer a special for DC if you are passholders

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are going to buy the BOGO annual pass for SeaWorld/Acquatica. I thought I remember they offer a special to go to DC for a day if you do. Does anyone know the price? Thanks

We are going to buy the BOGO annual pass for SeaWorld/Acquatica. I thought I remember they offer a special to go to DC for a day if you do. Does anyone know the price? Thanks

Passmember prices start at $169 pp for the dolphin swim, and $99 for the day resort only admission.

There are black-out periods for the discount (June, July and part of August, I think...there also may be others).

You can check the annual passholder rates for your dates by using the discount code PASSMEMBER14! in the promo code box on the DC website.

Beware, passmember prices do change. Last week my date of August 20th, was $169 for the dolphin swim. I called today to book (had to wait a week to get a firm commitment from everyone) and now its $199 a person. UGH!!!

I booked it anyway, but now I am kicking myself for not getting it done sooner.:mad:

Thank you. I did try the passholder code you advised, but it came up as not valid.

Sorry your price went up. We went a few years back and I think we paid $169/person. That included seaworld and acquatica for a week so it was a good deal. My family Loved Discovery Cove. My kids still talk about it. We didn't want to leave. The day went by so fast.

Thank you. I did try the passholder code you advised, but it came up as not valid.

The PASSMEMBER14! code is valid...I just tried it (again) and its working fine. Be sure you include the ! .

Pass Member Appreciation Days at Discovery Cove® 2015**
Pricing starting at:
$169: Dolphin Swim Package*
$99: Day Resort Package*
$39 SeaVenture*
*Special pricing is only available on certain dates based on availability & subject to change without notice. **Limited availability. Packages available with & without the Dolphin Swim Experience. Offer valid for active 1 Year, 2 Year SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens® Tampa, Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™, or Adventure Island® Pass Members and Florida Platinum Pass Members & up to 6 guests. Not valid with any other promotions or offers. Member must be present & show active membership card at time of check in to receive rate. Pricing is for one-day admission to Discovery Cove & DOES NOT include admission to SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens® Tampa, Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™, or Adventure Island®. Not valid on previously booked reservations. Valid for reservations now – 12/31/15. Other restrictions & blackout dates may apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter