Do they have large cups or bowls for the self serve ice cream?

Runner5

Earning My Ears
First time vruise coming up over christmas on the Fantasy. Wondering if the soft serve ice cream station has cups, bowls, or cones? If i want to make special santa sundaes on christmas eve, will i need to bring some sort of disposable bowls/cups (like youg et at ice cream place) or do they have large cups or bowls available there?

First time vruise coming up over christmas on the Fantasy. Wondering if the soft serve ice cream station has cups, bowls, or cones? If i want to make special santa sundaes on christmas eve, will i need to bring some sort of disposable bowls/cups (like youg et at ice cream place) or do they have large cups or bowls available there?
They had cones and bowls (probably 8/10 oz size) on our last cruise.

Only cones on our last cruise, but I would go get the foam coffee cups from the drink bar to serve myself. I couldn't eat the cones. The plus side to the foam cups...they kept my ice cream from melting :) Oh, and the spoons were located at the quick service dining area.

Or you could grab a few bowls from the area you get cereal one morning from Cabanas.
Or call room service they bring wine glasses so I think they would bring bowls??:)

Only cones on our last cruise, but I would go get the foam coffee cups from the drink bar to serve myself. I couldn't eat the cones. The plus side to the foam cups...they kept my ice cream from melting :) Oh, and the spoons were located at the quick service dining area.
Good call!!! We always use the soda cups, didn't think about the insulated ones, thanks for the tip.

I've never seen bowls by the softserve on any of our trips, but we do what PPs have suggested and use cups from the drink stations since cones are too messy for my taste. I'm sure you could easily grab bowls out of cabanas during open hours, or ask for a bowl at any of the pool side quick service restaurants that have them. I'm curious to know what a Santa sundae is! Please share.:)

The Fantasy cruise I just was on last week, people took the cup from the drink area and filled them up with ice cream.

The only times I've seen them was on the long cruises when they ran out of ice cream cones.
Sometimes located slightly behind the machines, there are cups. If a cast member is working EYE-SCREAM (or wherever) you can ask them for a cup and they will often give you one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter