Do they always let you in at 4 pm? MVMCP

Minnie mom of 6

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if they always let you in early? I can not remember if we got in early for Pirate and Princess or not .

We are going 11/10 the first night.

It's been 4:00p since 2001 but remember this is an unofficial and unwritten party perk and can change at any time Disney that decides but I doubt they will change it.

I don't quite understand :confused3 Is the park actually "closed" until they open for the party?

The park officially closes at 7:00p and the party officially starts at 7:00p. They used to close for an hour to clear it out and get it ready but they no longer do that.

Now they just direct non-party (no wristbands) guests to the exits and they do not let them go on rides, shop etc...

I'll be there that night too, I can't wait! We're probably gonna get there a little before 5, gonna eat before we go!! Happy anniversary BTW!!! Enjoy!

We leave Sat morning :cool1: Can't wait. We did the MVMCP last year for the 1st time and it was wonderful! This trip our DD, DSiL & DGrD 6 are going with us, soooo looking forward to this :goodvibes

Need a week of no news shows to just de-compress

heck i second that:thumbsup2 right now i am doing laundry and figuring how to get the most stuff in the least amt of bags!!!!!:laundy: fridays at work are always crazy, i just hope my dr., can keep the procedures to a dull roar, i really want to be able to do SOME rides at wdw,not show up covered in biofreeze and advill:lmao: night all, will be in the world saturday!!!!:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter