do the swan and dolphin have free parking if you are staying there?

amcdona3

Mouseketeer
also- is there free parking at the parks if you are a guest of the swan/dolphin?

trying to figure out if staying there with a rental car is a good idea for our next trip. thanks!

You pay to park at these hotels, think it's around $10 per day, BUT you do get free parking at the parks. Just show your room key at the parking entrance.

also- is there free parking at the parks if you are a guest of the swan/dolphin?

trying to figure out if staying there with a rental car is a good idea for our next trip. thanks!

The Swan/Dolphin charges for self parking as well as valet. Guests at the Swan/Dolphin park for free at all of the parks.

The greatest thing about those two hotels is the location, and if you plan on spending a lot of time at EPCOT or DHS, the a car isn't necessary. The buses to the rest of the world are pretty good, but they sometimes share with all of the EPCOT resorts and may be busy. Have a great time!

Does the Swan/Dolphin charge handicap persons for valet parking? I know the fee is waived at the WDW resorts.

When we ate at the Swan, we had to pay $12 for Valet parking (was $15 but the handicapped received a $3 discount).

So last year, we went to MGM (Hollywood Studios) that day, took the boat to the Swan and returned by boat. So we didn't have to pay the Swan parking fee but did have to pay the parking fee at MGM which we would have had to pay anyway.

This year we are going to try the Downtown Disney bus (a handicapped bus though). I read that a taxi from Downtown Disney costs about $17 (not including tip)

Does the Swan/Dolphin charge handicap persons for valet parking? I know the fee is waived at the WDW resorts.

I called the Transportation desk at the Swan (where I'm staying in December) and asked about this very question. They told me that if you have a handicap placard, you can use the valet parking and only pay the self-parking charge ($13 down from $18), plus the tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter