• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

do the rooms at All Star Music have a door on the bathroom?

Misty89

DIS Veteran
I am having hard time figuring it out when i look at the photos posted......Do they have a curtain for the door or like a sliding pocket type door?
Does anyone have any really good photos of the room facing the bathroom so i can see how that side of the room looks closer up?

thank you

Tina

There's a door on all bathrooms at all Disney resorts. I don't think it's a pocket door; I know it was a regular door at Pop, and I don't think the All-Stars would be any different.

Our door at POP was a sliding door. We were in an accessible room though so that may have been the reason.

The refurbished rooms seem to be getting a curtain between the vanity area and the room. The bathrooms do have doors.

I'm sorry, but this question made me:rotfl2:. What kind of dives do you think the Value resorts are? Yes the bathrooms have doors.

There is a door on the bathroom which has the toilet and tub. The sink is outside that and there is no door between the sink area and the rest of the hotel room. If you look at allearsnet.com they usually have lots of pictures.

Yes, if you have an accessible room, it will have a pocket door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter