Do the restaurants at Disney leave a certain amt. of tables open or are they all adr's?

edk35

DIS Veteran
I always wondered if they leave a percentage OPEN for walk ups?

i don't think any disney TS restaurants hold reservations for walk-ups.

I noticed in your other thread you're visiting in November--depending on the time of the month, you might be visiting during the free dining promotion (folks could book a trip with a free dining plan in the springtime). so if you're seeing low-no restaurant availability, it means the restaurant is at capacity. there are still some places that randomly release a bunch of ADRs (the other day a lot of H&V times opened up), but for the most part restaurants are pretty full for November.

you might find it particularly helpful to check out the November cabcellation thread (in the dining reservation section)--DISers will post reservations they're going to cancel and you can try to coordinate to pick them up. if you're set on finding sit-down restaurants, I think your best shot might be downtown disney restaurants or restaurants at the swan/dolphin.

good luck :)

I had a 12:10 reservation at Sci-Fi Dine In on this past Wednesday Sept 30. When we showed up, tons of people were there without reservations. They said the small little tables were being used for walk-ups while seating in the cars was for those with reservations. People without reservations were told a one hour wait at that time I was there.

Sci-Fi is the only place I know of, but you sit at the tables in the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter