Do the refillable mugs seem smaller?

I don’t think so, they look the same as the other ones in my cabinet. They’ve always seemed small to me!

they definitely feel smaller than the ones of the 2000s. the All star music one i have holds actual 24ish oz, the one i got in sept 2022 is mayyyyybe a 16 oz if you have no ice and the lid is off lol

We just got 100 anniversary mugs and swear they are smaller than usual. Thoughts?
I have a 100-anniversary mug. I was curious about the mug size so I compared the amount of liquid that the 100 year anniversary mug held to one that is about 4 years old. They both held exactly the same amount - 16 ounces. :)

Have the resorts switched to the 100th anniversary mugs now or still using the 50th?

I don't have the 100th. But I have the 50th (from my 2022 trip) and the one from my first trip in 2007.
IMG_0948.jpeg
They hold exactly the same amount.

The 100th Anniversary ones have flimsier lids than the previous ones. They are not as sturdy but the mugs themselves hold the same amount of liquid as the ones we've had for the past 5 years, at least.

The 100th Anniversary ones have flimsier lids than the previous ones. They are not as sturdy but the mugs themselves hold the same amount of liquid as the ones we've had for the past 5 years, at least.
I found it really hard to get the lids on and off of the 100th mugs!

They aren’t smaller but boy are they cheaper. (Not price😂) The lids are way thinner and cheaper plastic and the mug is way lighter too.

I was curious about why they only offered two colors (black and red), plus the purple anniversary mug when we went last May. We stayed at POFQ, and that's all they had :scratchin

In July GF was selling the 100th ones and a few colors of the ones prior to the 50th. I wish I saw the older ones before i bought the 100 as others have said the lids are not so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter