Do the kids need to carry their KTTW cards??

NYDisneyMom

I need to have a vacation planned at all times...
If I'm not giving my boys (9 and 7) charging privleges, do they need to carry their KTTW cards while on the ship? I'm afraid they'll lose them in the clubs.

They shouldn't need them unless they are trying to get into the room or when they are leaving the ship. Our kids' cards stayed in the room unless were leaving the ship.

Denae

No, you keep it. They will be fine. Unless they are not with you and need to get in the room.

Ditto. My kids 6&7 did not carry them unless they were going ashore. I was so afraid they'd lose them! I had lanyards for when we did go ashore, but found they were flimsy (plastic broke) and I ended up carrying them anyway.

If you buy the unlimited soda for the week - they will need their card to get sodas as they place the sticker on the card. I bought my girls lanyards and they were fine w/them - when they weren't carrying them I just put them in my bag. Happy sailing!

Originally posted by videoman
If you buy the unlimited soda for the week - they will need their card to get sodas as they place the sticker on the card. I bought my girls lanyards and they were fine w/them - when they weren't carrying them I just put them in my bag. Happy sailing!

Thanks...I'm lucky that my youngest hates soda and the oldest only gets it ocassionally, so no worries about the stickers. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter