Do the kids clubs give a discount for more than one child?

jlk806

DanceDisneyGirl
Just curious, we have never used them before, but we will have 3 children with us, and at $15 an hr per kid, it would run us $135 for 3 hrs away from them, which isnt even alot of time! I cant see my husband being ok with that... But i was hoping we could have one night out.

At least some of the kids clubs are a flat fee now of $55, and not hourly. I do not know about sibling discounts.

It is now a flat fee of $55, and there is no multi-child discount. It does include dinner.

OMG. Well then I guess with our DVC 15% discount on kids clubs it will be $140 for the 3 of them.

If you use Camp Dolphin at the Dolphin, you get 2 free hours of child care for every adult entree you order if you eat at Shula's, bluezoo or Il Mulino. So if you dropped the three kids off there for 3 hours and ate at one of the restaurants, you'd only have to pay for 5 hours of kids club or about $75. Camp Dolphin isn't as nice as Sandcastle or Lilo's, but it is cheaper if you eat in one of their restaurants!

we book the one at the poly for August. We have two children. We figured that the hours they give us (4-midnight) with dinner and snacks...it will be worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter