do the characters change in town square, MK throughout the day?

julieannbabe

<font color=blue>I am a <font color=red>summer <fo
when i went in 2003 - there seemed loads of different characters in town square then i went last year and there didn't seem as many.

do characters change through out the day in town square - if so which characters are they?

thanks.

I'm not really much help but when I went last year there were a lot of characters there in the morning. As the park closed more came out to time square as well. I think I met Goofy, Chip and Dale, Donald, and Mickey and Minnie all in time square.

I'm not sure if they rotate throughout the day but this is who we saw last week in town square:

Donald Duck
Chip and Dale
Goofy
Clarabelle
Pinnochio
Geeppetto
Minnie Mouse
Foulfellow
Gideon

On my last trip, it seemed like pretty much the same characters were out throughout the day- Chip, Dale, Clarabelle, Horace, Pluto, and Daisy in front of the Mickey Floral and Pinocchio, Geppetto, Foulfellow and Gideon near the Expxo Hall and City Hall.

The characters in Town Square are:
Chip and Dale
Pluto
Daisy
Horace and Clarabelle
Pinocchio and Gepetto
Fowlfellow and Gideon

Only the Pinocchio characters are out until 3. The other characters end around 12:30 (because they go to Family Fun Day parade).

The characters in Town Square are:
Chip and Dale
Pluto
Daisy
Horace and Clarabelle
Pinocchio and Gepetto
Fowlfellow and Gideon

Only the Pinocchio characters are out until 3. The other characters end around 12:30 (because they go to Family Fun Day parade).

But the non-Pinocchio characters usually come out for one last meet-and-greet set around 2:40 or so, before the Disney Dreams Come True Parade starts.

Well, I admit that sometimes I just sit on a rocking chair in front of Exposition Hall in Town Square, and just watch the characters rotate in and out! Sometimes they replace themselves with themselves: for instance, Pinocchio and Geppetto go inside, and five minutes later they come right back out. Sometimes the characters switch off with another group of characters, like Horace and Clarabelle go inside, then Chip and Dale come out, then when Chip and Dale go in, Horace and Clarabelle come back out.

But yes, if you walk by Town Sqaure at, say, 9:20, then come back around 10:45, you may see some different characters out. But like others said, the characters don't seem to differ much right now. It's usually a group consisting of characters like Pinocchio, Geppetto, Foulfellow, Gideon, maybe Daisy, Chip, Dale, Horace, Clarabelle, Pluto, maybe a couple of other commons. (Horace and Clarabelle are pretty new and unusual to meet, though!) There used to be much more variety in Town Square, but right now there isn't. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter