Do shops have holiday sweater spirit jersey?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
Do the shops have the holiday spirit jersey in stock for adults? It’s not on the Disney store but wondering if I should expect to be able to purchase when we go dec 21.

Do the shops have the holiday spirit jersey in stock for adults? It’s not on the Disney store but wondering if I should expect to be able to purchase when we go dec 21.
Disney’s stock turns over often. It’s worth looking each day of your trip. Them having/not having it now doesn’t really mean you will/will not find it in 3 weeks.

One suggestion I have is if you have identifying info about it (pic or code) you can go to any store at Disney and they can check stock throughout all of WDW property.

Agree with PP that it can be here one day and gone the next, but I’ve seen them in virtually every single shop this week.

I'm not sure specifically which one you are referring to, but having just got back, there as some clothing items you find everywhere, but others, if you find it, buy it. We found that sizes were often an issue, they'd have a lot of XS, S and XXL or XXXL but not always a lot in the M, L or XL category. Saw that with a lot of items.

One suggestion I have is if you have identifying info about it (pic or code) you can go to any store at Disney and they can check stock throughout all of WDW property.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. A few years back I was on a hunt for a specific pair of pajama pants and I had the customer service rep at Pop Century check for me. Once I knew they were only available at 2 places, I stopped looking at every store we stopped in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter