Do rides close during the Candlelight Processional??

Weazzy

Earning My Ears
I'm going tomorrow for a day and am skipping the professional so we don't have to wait forever for a spot and can get in as many rides as possible for the one day we're there. But I just got the Mousewait app and was looking at the current ride times and the best ones (splash mtn, thunder mtn) say closed! (the professional is also going on right now) Is it true they close them?? D: And if so, for how long?

If Splash is closed, it's unrelated. The processional does not affect rides at all.

Trains (since the singers are all over the station), Jungle Cruise (don't want shots fired during the show), and one other that I can't remember.

Trains (since the singers are all over the station), Jungle Cruise (don't want shots fired during the show), and one other that I can't remember.
Jungle Cruise appeared to be running last night. I believe the do the "click, click" routine.

Well, JC was/is supposed to be closed from 5-6:20, then 7:30 to 8:50. If they didn't close, they didn't let other areas know...

I was there last night. Jungle Cruise was closed, but only for the time the show was going on. The railroad was closed from 2-9:45...at leaat that's what the sign said. The gallery was closed as well from like 2-9 as well.

Last Monday through Wednesday, I believe it was, BTMRR was down for what appeared to be unexpected maintenance. So it could've been a regular little outage or it could've been related to that. Shouldn't have been the Candlelight Processional though!

I walked by tonight during the CP, and from what I saw, it was AMAZING! I'm gonna devote a whole day to making sure I have a spot for the whole thing next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter