Do ride rehabs end early?

dive-in

Earning My Ears
I was really looking forward to Big Thunder Mountain on our upcoming trip to the MK. The rehab schedule has it opening up the day after we leave, Nov. 22. Any chance they might finish and it open up while we are there?

It's always possible. I just talked to my parents who are in WDW right now and they were very bummed because Tower of Terror is supposed to be closed until Sunday for rehab. However, two of the elevators opened up yesterday although it isn't "offically" open until Sunday. Apparently the CMs are being very discreet about this. It's worth a shot to go over there and check it out!! Good luck!

Alyssa

Big Thunder is currently ahead of schedule on the rehab but given the circumstances in California they have not decided when it will reopen. They are trying to determine if they are going to open it when it is done with the actual rehab or wait until the one in California reopens. WDW's ride has been inspected to make sure it does not have the same fault that Cali had however they still may hold off on opening it until California is cleared to reopen.

It's possible, but I guess it is something I wouldn't count on. There have been a few times I have been in a similar situation (even with it supposedly opening back up while I was still to be there), and the ride was still not opened by the time I left. Also LibertyBelle brought up a good point about BTM & DL. I guess I wouldn't count on it being opened while you are there if I were you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter