• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do POR royal rooms have connecting rooms?

uktivo

Earning My Ears
Hi, I've also asked this on the UK Forum but thought it might get more response here.

Admin. Please could you close my other thread. Xx

So, as per the title really. Does anyone know if they do have connecting rooms, ie two rooms with a door between them we can open, in POR royal rooms.

Thanks in advance.

I 'think' so... We stayed there in Sept 2012, and I want to say there was a connecting door in our room, but I can't say 100%.

we have requested that we have a connecting room and they said it would not be a problem! So they do!

They do.

However, connecting rooms are not a bookable category and can not be guaranteed. (Sorry, I always add this to any question about connecting rooms JUST to be safe lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter