• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do Pop Warner teams ever stay at Pop Century?

disneysuncat

Putting the "cat" in meerkat!
I have booked 12/8-12/20 at Pop Century. I know I'll be overlapping Pop Warner times a bit. I thought I read that they stay at All-Stars and a few at Port Orleans. I am a bit nervous wondering if any of them stay at Pop Century.

Does anyone know? Thanks!

I have never seen any sports groups of cheerleadering groups at Pop century and we have made over 30 trips now. I have seen many groups of them at CBR resort though recently.

There were several teams at Pop several years ago when we were there. You only know they're there at night when you're trying to sleep. :rotfl2:

This will be our 3rd year in a row and we don't anticipate any Pop warner or any other clubs at Pop. If they've been there, then they are very well behaved because we've spent over 5 weeks down there and not seen or heard anything.:thumbsup2

They were there when I stayed there in early December 08 while we were there. Not really a problem other than the food court being over-run somewhat at times.

Thanks for the replies. Well, if they are there, it'll only be for the first 5 days our our trip, and we'll still have 7 days left, so I guess I can live with it if it happens. :)

Typically no - they usually stay at the All Stars and maybe a few spill over into CBR or the POR/FQ moderates.

Typically, they do not stay at Pop in large numbers at all.

Knox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter